Sep 07, 2022
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Experience: 1 Year
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Sales Manager - US Shift
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s classes that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Working days: 5 working days with 2 day-off which will be during week
Shifts : Shift start hour will be after 7 PM and shift end hour before 10 AM(US Shift)
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
Qualifications & Experience:
● Proven track record of exceeding targets in sales, Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales (B2C).
● Overall experience must not be more than 10 years
● Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
● Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future.
● Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
● Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
Minimum Qualification - Graduation
● Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment
process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work.
● Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
Location: Mumbai & Gurugram (On -Site)
CTC: Upto 8.5 lpa +Unlimited Incentives.,
WhiteHat Jr is an education tech company. It helps kids between build commercial-ready games, animations and apps online using the fundamentals of coding. The company has developed its own original coding curriculum, which is centered on product creation and imparts its lessons via live, interactive online classes. The fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU’s and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker. A rare opportunity for a passionate, entrepreneurial individual to join the world’s largest Ed-tech valued at USD 16 Billion. We are scouting for a Director to lead performance marketing for India and International regions (ANZ/UK). This role has a highly visible set of responsibilities, owning the P&L, developing the end-to-end strategy, and leading a team through execution for SEM, Display, Social, Affiliate, and more, across all product categories (Coding, Math and new launches). This leader will be a player/coach who drives outsized impact in scaling the business. The Director will report to the Country Head and work closely with other senior leaders to develop channel specific marketing strategies and help launch new products. Type of hire: Permanent Our Founder: Karan Bajaj was the Discovery India CEO. 15+ years of excellent operating experience: P&G/BCG pedigree; scaled an offline start-up from 3 to 300 in NY; wrote 3 novels with Penguin/Harper, all bestsellers with movie deals.
1. All jobs and company names provided here are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
2. Beware of the false job postings that get listed online from time to time and ask for your personal information illegally. If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the PerfectPesha portal or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to us at firstname.lastname@example.org