Sep 12, 2022
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Experience: 1 Year
Qualification: Post Graduate
Job Type: Permanent
• Deep understanding of concepts, methodologies, and good understanding of the respective projects being worked upon. • You should be able to manage a team of 6–8 SMEs efficiently. • SME Quality Assurance of all respective SMEs. • The QC panel updates on a daily basis. • Act as a bridge between the SMEs and the concerned manager, so as to ensure that all the updates and guidelines are correctly passed on. • daily reporting of the respective team. • He should be a team player who is transparent among all his teammates. • Reviewing SME test papers. • Ensure that the work delivered is of the highest possible quality. • Auditing the content and making sure that the quality is the best in the market.
• Post graduate in same discipline .
• 1+ years of experience as an SME.
• should have at least 70 marks.
• Detailed knowledge of the subjects. • experience in content creation. • Problem solving and good communication skills. • Team Management.
Experience Required - 1 to 3 years
LEAD school is an academic excellence system that delivers excellent curriculum via a simple technology-based delivery model. We partner with Affordable Private Schools across the country and empower them with an innovative curriculum solution developed after years of research and analysis of successful school systems around the world. Our mission is to empower India by making excellent education, affordable and accessible and affordable to every child. At LEAD, we are transforming school education in India by empowering Affordable Private Schools through: 1)International standard education 2)National level exposure to students 3)Disruptive school management solutions We’re leading the School EdTech revolution in India as a pioneer by empowering schools across India with our integrated solutions to make international standard education affordable and accessible for every child in the country. The foundation of LEAD is based on two simple principles: Empathy: to make international standard education accessible and affordable to every child Innovation: to transform education as India’s first integrated school edtech solution With humble values of empathy and integrity, we intend to empower India by making excellent school education accessible and affordable to each and every child. We constantly sync our educational values with our leadership definitions, helping children LEARN well, THINK deep, DO good, and BE leaders. Backed with strong core principles and a motto to strive for excellence, our vision is clear and defined – to provide propulsive learning opportunities to over 25 million children by 2026.
1. All jobs and company names provided here are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
2. Beware of the false job postings that get listed online from time to time and ask for your personal information illegally. If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the PerfectPesha portal or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to us at email@example.com