Nov 03, 2022
5 Lakhs-1 Thousands (Annually)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Permanent
- Receiving inbound calls and counseling for Students.
- Outbound calls as per leads received from support teams.
- Should have the capability to judge the requirements of the students and should be able to convert into the admission.
Required Candidate profile
Good Communication skills (Fluency in English and Hindi Both)
Should be comfortable to take multiple calls in a day.
Highly organised and mature with respect.
Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL) is a leading educational institution in India that provides comprehensive test preparatory services to students preparing for medical and engineering entrance exams, school/board exams, KVPY, NTSE, Olympiads and other Foundation level exams. The work culture at Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL) is based on simple but the most powerful philosophy – “Commitment”. This honest philosophy comes from the Founder and Chairman of the Institute, Mr. J C Chaudhry. Since his erstwhile days, the Chairman has laid prime emphasis on commitment at work. Every associate at AESL understands the significance of commitment in bringing innovation in what one does, and acknowledges it completely. This work culture equips an employee at Aakash to work with utmost dedication in whatever job is given to him/her. The first centre under ‘Aakash’ was started in 1988 by Mr JC Chaudhry, offering coaching services for medical entrance examinations. Today, we are highly acknowledged for offering niche test preparatory services for medical as well as engineering entrance exams and foundation level exams through our distinct verticals namely, Aakash Medical, Aakash IIT-JEE and Aakash Foundations. We have a pan-India network of 200+ Aakash Centres and a Student Count of more than 250,000. We are highly acknowledged for offering unparalleled test preparatory coaching services through our distinct verticals namely, Aakash Medical, Aakash IIT-JEE and Aakash Foundations. We have partnered with Blackstone, one of the world’s largest private equity firms, to further invest and add value to our student offerings. We have acquired Meritnation, a leading ed-tech company catering to K12 students, to make our well-crafted student performance journey more productive. We provide our services through classroom, digital and distance learning programs. Our Classroom Learning Programs ensure personalized attention and aim at developing the conceptual knowledge of our students. Our Digital Programs allow students to engage in self-paced learning and are quite popular among the tech-savvy generation. Our Distance Learning Programs (DLP) deliver the same content as delivered in classrooms in a cost-effective way and help students to study at their own pace and convenience. We also offer Short Term Classroom Courses for students who wish to brush up their knowledge just before the exams and gain an extra edge.
1. All jobs and company names provided here are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
2. Beware of the false job postings that get listed online from time to time and ask for your personal information illegally. If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the PerfectPesha portal or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to us at email@example.com