Nov 17, 2022
Tamil Nadu, India
Experience: 8 Years
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title : Sourcing Engineer
Location : Hosur
Designation : Dy. Manager / Manager
Experience 8-14 years
Qualification Diploma, BE (Mechanical) / NTTF, IGTR
Roles & Responsibilities
· Survey , identify & Shortlist potential suppliers
· Visit / Review & Audit of Supplier capabilities
· Plan and execute New component development upto SOP
· Manufacturability feasibility review of parts.
· Prepare Quality plan of the product to be developed.
· Conduct stage wise PPAP at component manufacturer
· Approve the Tool design & Review of Tool making Process
· Preparation of cost effective tool/Fixture / Gauges concept.
Part Sourcing with competitive rates ( Tool & Part )
Knowledge · Process understanding =Draw , forming processes -Machining
processes -Surface finishing processes
Understanding of Raw material grade .
IATF 2016 System knowledge -Core tools- APQP , PPAP , FMEA, SPC
· Process understanding = Rubber/Injection Molding/blow molding
1) understanding of Process details and machine HR rates
2) understanding of Raw material rates.
Skills · Identification of failure modes & decision making.
· Tradeoff -Analytical Skills-Presentation and Communication Skills-
· Identifying optimum process to meet the drawing specification.
· Negotiation Skills -Trade off.-Analytical Skills-Presentation and
Must to Have
1) PPAP process understanding
2) Manufacturing process knowledge
3) QMS systems awareness related to suppliers
This organization structure brings a high degree of specialization, industry domain knowledge and expertise to focus on each requirement need handled by us. Based on the nature of the need, various recruitment consultants are pulled from the organization team to form a project team. Each of our consultants have access to latest trends and developments about an industry segment thereby translating into a deep understanding of markets, people and opportunities, which enables them to fully engage with both our business and that of our clients. Sapwood Ventures was founded in 2006 with the objective of providing quality recruitment services to the corporate world, driven by a deep understanding of organization dynamics and the ability to identify and match the right candidates to specific openings. We have grown rapidly and are now a team of 100+ women head hunters, from diverse academic backgrounds and extensive work experience across v erticals thereby enriching the collective knowledge and scope of the work Sapwood Ventures handles. This diversity allow us to work across all business verticals and across management cadres and our clients find all recruitment services under one umbrella with a single point of contact. The focus on women head-hunters is driven by the philosophy that women given their innate empathy and strong interpersonal skills are better placed to bridge the gap between the organizations and human talent. We have not only given CVs for urgent openings within 24 hours, but have also been successful in ironing out differences between client and candidate. We have the highest team member retention rate for a firm in our business, which allows us to develop deep and lasting client relationships. What is our cutting edge? We share a calm and challenging work environment which gives us the ability to think sharp and work effectively, resulting in successful closures of some very challenging openings. We achieve closures by the following: • Looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack- challenges excite us and we are confident of hunting out the individual with the rarest of rare skills, by microscoping our huge candidate databases and active referencing • Our patience and perseverance-we strive to get the best fit by sharing prompt market feedback with clients and thus together arrive at the best required combination of skills with the CTC to match. • Focus on quality - we send the very best fitment CVs to client and only after thorough screening from our end. In addition, we discuss the position with the candidate in great detail so that he is fully aware of what the client is looking for, and has thought through his application for that specific role. This reduces possibilities of ambiguity and ensures higher success of the candidate joining once selected.
1. All jobs and company names provided here are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
2. Beware of the false job postings that get listed online from time to time and ask for your personal information illegally. If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the PerfectPesha portal or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to us at email@example.com